The Process of UAN Registration and Activation Today human life is very fast and everyone is always very busy. India is all set on the path of digitization to make things a lot easier in this crazy cat and mouse race, called life. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has also introduced an online version of the usual procedures to eliminate the traditional process. In this process an employee can access the EPF account by using Universal Account Number (UAN), which is provided to link the Member ID of the employee and KYC details must be integrated to UAN for the activation of UAN. With the help of this, without depending on the employer, the employees are able to access their EPF account. But sometimes, your employer does not provide the UAN, in that case you can achieve your UAN by following these process.
Registration for UAN through website:
Firstly, you have to open the website epfindia.gov.in and click on “Know your UAN” and select the name of your state and EPFO office. After that you have to enter EPF number and its code number, which are available on your salary slip. Next you have to submit your Aadhar number, PAN number, date of birth, mobile number, email id and captcha code. When all the details have been entered, click “Get Authorization PIN” and you will get a PIN to your mobile phone number, which is registered with your EPF account. By entering the PIN, an OTP will be sent to you through your registered mobile phone number. To get UAN, you have to enter the validate OTP and as a result you will get your UAN and the UAN status, which is delivered to you by the EPFO through your registered mobile phone number.
Registration for UAN through Aadhar:
To register your UAN, you should go to the website epfindis.gov.in and click “Online Aadhar verified UAN Allotment.” Then a page will appear on the screen and after introducing your Aadhar number, you should click “Generate OTP”. Within a second, an OTP will be delivered to you, which will be received by you through you registered mobile phone. Then you will insert the validate OTP and click on the Disclaimer Checkbox and then the “Submit” button. The process will be continued. Next, a page will appear to check details and you have to type the captcha code and click on the disclaimer check box and press “Register”. Then all the details will be merged to your EPF account and your UAN will be provided to your registered mobile phone number. In this way you can successfully complete the registration of UAN.
Activation of UAN
- :To activate UAN, you have to open the website epfindia.gov.in and from “On services”,
- click on “For employees”.
- After that, you should click on “Member UAN / Online Services”.
- Then you will get UAN portal page and you should click on “Activate your UAN”.
- Next, you enter your UAN, registered mobile phone number and EPF ID and also your captcha code,
- which is available on your salary slip. After that, you click on “Get authorization PIN” and PIN will be provided to you through your registered mobile phone number.
- Next, you go to Disclaimer checkbox and click on “I Agree” and an OTP will be given to you.
- When you enter the validate OTP, your UAN will be activated.
- After the activation your UAN, a password will be given to you through your mobile phone.
- You can change this password.
- You should go to the UAN portal and log in with your UAN as id and you will get your password, which is the same at the time of activation.
Get Registered For UAN Activation!
We all are well familiar with the fact that the UAN is an abbreviation for Universal Account Number. UAN is a number through which you can manage your PF account online that too easily. Getting registered under EPFO is quite a valid option for all of working the employees so that they could get to know about their PF status. If you are holding a provident fund account than getting tagged with UAN is a must for every employee. Here the question arises that how we can get UAN registration and UAN activation and check UAN status? Well there are various measures for getting activation of your UAN and hence few of the simple methods are:
- Firstly open the ‘EPF member E-SEVA’ a UAN portal website in your browser.
- As soon as you open a website a window will appear from where you need to click on ‘activate UAN’ option mentioned below important links.
- Once you had clicked on activating UAN, mention all the details asked under it:
-Aadhaar card number
-PAN card number
- After filling all of the details, click on the ‘Get Authorization Pin’.
- An OTP will come on your mobile, enter it into the field and click on the ‘activate UAN’.
Click here to Activate/register UAN
The following steps for activation are also for the registration where you can follow simple steps and can obtain UAN number. UAN registration is an easy and simple task which can be done simply by visiting the site of EPFO or UAN website portal.
How to check online UAN status?
In order to check your UAN status, you can simply visit an official website and use your PF number for the UAN status update. Here are few steps that can assist you well:
- Visit an official website:
- Look for the status option and click on it.
- Select the region and state appropriate for you.
- Enter the PF number.
- Click on the status option.
- The status will now appear on your screen.
Benefits of UAN Activation
- The activated UAN can help employee download their passbook easily through the use of UAN number.
- Members of EPF can view and download as many times as they want.
- The withdrawals and claim statuses can easily be checked.
- Missed call and SMS services are provided through which PF balance can be enquired.
- The EPFO portal can be helpful for the people to change and update their information about KYC.
Methods for the UAN registration and to know its effective status is very simple. If you feel to take an advantage of online accessibility, which is easy and simple, then you should register yourself. You may get several benefits for the usage of UAN number and account as well. Above mentioned are the best methods to activate your account of UAN and are the benefits that one obtains once he gets activation of the account. The EPFO portal is widely used for the activation, registration, and status knowing. Experience these benefits through following simple methods.